Uploaded image for project: 'i2b2 Web Client'
  1. i2b2 Web Client
  2. WEBCLIENT-147

previous query run results tab displaying obfuscated indicator as '0±3' for counts <3

XMLWordPrintable

Details

• Bug
    • Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Web Client
    • None
    • Obfuscation
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in both the testing and development environments.

When you first run the query, the count will display as <3 when the <set_size> is zero. When you drag / drop the previous query into the query tool the count will display as 0±3.

NEEDS REVIEW
      This needs to be reviewed as to which is the correct display. I recall that for obfuscated users we should be display 0±3 for anything that has 3 or less returned as the <set_size>.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in both the testing and development environments. When you first run the query, the count will display as <3 when the <set_size> is zero. When you drag / drop the previous query into the query tool the count will display as 0±3. NEEDS REVIEW This needs to be reviewed as to which is the correct display. I recall that for obfuscated users we should be display 0±3 for anything that has 3 or less returned as the <set_size>.
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 12/10/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 12/10/2015
      Build Number:1.7.07
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
      Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client
       Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows, Mac
      Test Comments:None
      ISSUES FOUND:None
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 12/10/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/10/2015 Build Number:1.7.07 Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client  Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows, Mac Test Comments:None ISSUES FOUND:None

Description

Log into the i2b2 Web Client as a user who is setup as an obfuscated user.

drag and drop a previous query (Acute Rheumatic@13:15:11) which has 0 results counts onto the query tool
      click on the 'Show query status' tab
      Expected: All counts which have value <3 should display as '<3'
      Actual: All counts <3 are displaying as '0±3'

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            rm302 Reeta Metta
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue