Test Status: Passed Testing

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

Testing Comments:
      Tested with the latest Web Client build (1.7.07.0008) and it appears to be working correctly. The issue with the link not working has been resolved.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 12/22/2015
      Build Number: 1.7.07.0008
      Test Status: Failed Testing

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :

Testing Comments:

Re-testing was necessary due to some additional changes that were made to the new menu / plugin viewer. An issue was found during this second round of testing.

ISSUE FOUND:

In the Plugin Viewer, if a plugin has not been selected a link labeled "Select a plugin to load" will display. Normally when you click on this link the new drop down menu listing all the plugins will display. Unfortunately right now when you click on it nothing happens; the list of plugins does not display.

Steps to reproduce the above issue.

1. In the Web Client, click on Analysis Tools
      2. The Plugin Viewer will display
      3. Click on Select a plugin to load (hyperlink in middle of view)
      4. Notice the list of plugins does not appear

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 12/07/2015
      Build Number:
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :

Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 12/29/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/29/2015 Build Number: 1.7.07.0008 Test Status: Passed Testing Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh Testing Comments: Tested with the latest Web Client build (1.7.07.0008) and it appears to be working correctly. The issue with the link not working has been resolved. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/22/2015 Build Number: 1.7.07.0008 Test Status: Failed Testing Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh Testing Comments: Re-testing was necessary due to some additional changes that were made to the new menu / plugin viewer. An issue was found during this second round of testing. ISSUE FOUND: In the Plugin Viewer, if a plugin has not been selected a link labeled "Select a plugin to load" will display. Normally when you click on this link the new drop down menu listing all the plugins will display. Unfortunately right now when you click on it nothing happens; the list of plugins does not display. Steps to reproduce the above issue. 1. In the Web Client, click on Analysis Tools 2. The Plugin Viewer will display 3. Click on Select a plugin to load (hyperlink in middle of view) 4. Notice the list of plugins does not appear ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/07/2015 Build Number: Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

Description

The list of available plugins will be moved to the header bar of the i2b2 Web Client. Currently, this list displays below the Plugin Viewer on the Analysis Tools page. Selecting a plugin is difficult as the default list size is small.

This improvement will add a drop down menu that can be accessed by clicking on the down arrow that will now display next to Analysis Tools. This will allow for a larger space to display more plugins and easily select one.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            nich Nich
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: