Uploaded image for project: 'i2b2 Web Client'
  1. i2b2 Web Client
  2. WEBCLIENT-143

Add .HideBreak() & .getXNodeValNoKids() methods to webclient/js-i2b2/hive/hive_helper.js ...

XMLWordPrintable

Details

• Improvement
    • Major
    • Resolution: Done
    • Web Client Framework
    • None
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 12/29/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TEST DATE: 12/29/2015
      TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe
      BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.07.0008
      TEST STATUS: Passed Testing

CLIENTS TESTED:
           i2b2 Web Client

ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

TEST COMMENTS:
      Tested with the latest Web Client build and it appears to be working correctly.

SCENARIOS TESTED
      I verified this change is working by testing all the standard plugins. I confirmed there were no errors and the plugins worked as expected.

ISSUES FOUND:
      No issues were found.

Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 12/29/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ TEST DATE: 12/29/2015 TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.07.0008 TEST STATUS: Passed Testing CLIENTS TESTED:      i2b2 Web Client ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh TEST COMMENTS: Tested with the latest Web Client build and it appears to be working correctly. SCENARIOS TESTED I verified this change is working by testing all the standard plugins. I confirmed there were no errors and the plugins worked as expected. ISSUES FOUND: No issues were found.

Description

The .HideBreak() method would remove any "<BR>" html tags that would cause unintended line breaks in plugins like ExportsXLS, CARE-, etc.

The .getXNODEVal() has been changed in v1.7.0.6 to always return with children information (probably to fix a bug) -- it causes the wISE-Annotator to no longer work. Adding the .getXNodeValNoKids() method (that'll only be used by that plugin) would circumvent that introduced problem.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            waynec Wayne Chan
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: