• None
    • Query Tool
    • Temporal Queries
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • BBP
    • Internet Explorer
    • Hide
      STEPS TO REPRODUCE / TEST:

1. Log into the web client using Internet Explorer as the browser.
      2. Either run a new temporal query or drag a previous temporal query to the Query Tool.
      3. Go to one of the following tabs/pages: Event 1, Event 2, or Define order of events.
      4. Click on the Clear button and notice the panels will clear but the Temporal Query does not default back to Treat Independently.
      Show
      STEPS TO REPRODUCE / TEST: 1. Log into the web client using Internet Explorer as the browser. 2. Either run a new temporal query or drag a previous temporal query to the Query Tool. 3. Go to one of the following tabs/pages: Event 1, Event 2, or Define order of events. 4. Click on the Clear button and notice the panels will clear but the Temporal Query does not default back to Treat Independently.
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 07/23/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 07/23/2015
      Build Number:
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows

Test Comments:
      Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. The Query Tool now returns to the default settings when clicking on Clear button.
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 07/23/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 07/23/2015 Build Number: Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows Test Comments: Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. The Query Tool now returns to the default settings when clicking on Clear button.

Description

In the Query Tool, when you click on the Clear button, the view does not reset itself back to the defaults. It will clear the panels and the Show Query Status and Graph Results but the Temporal Constraint will remain as Define Sequence of Events. The additional tabs specific to Temporal Queries will also remain visible.

This is only an issue if you click on the Clear button while Event 1, Event 2, or Define Order of Events tab is displaying in the Query Tool. If Population in which events occur is displaying then the view will return to the defaults correctly when click on Clear.

Browser: This is only an issue in Internet Explorer. Other browsers are working correctly.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: