0|i0038f:
    • Release 1.7.08a Sprint
    • Queries
    • i2b2 Core
    • All databases
    • All Web Browsers
    • Fixed by Mike Mendis and is included in Release 1.7.08a
    • Hide
      In summary, the testing involved verifying queries were stopping and the thread was ending correctly when a query times out of any queue.

NOTE: This issue was tested in conjunction with CORE-236, CORE-241, CORE-242 and CORE-244. The attached file is the full checklist of what was tested for release 1.7.08a.
      Show
      In summary, the testing involved verifying queries were stopping and the thread was ending correctly when a query times out of any queue. NOTE: This issue was tested in conjunction with CORE-236 , CORE-241 , CORE-242 and CORE-244 . The attached file is the full checklist of what was tested for release 1.7.08a.
    • edu.harvard.i2b2.crc

Description

When a query times out of the large queue the statuses are updated to reflect that it has timed out and is no longer running. However it appears the thread is not ending correctly and the query is continuing to run. Since the query has timed out of the large queue, the next query in the queue will run. This has the potential of numerous queries running for an extensive amount of time. It is not clear what affect this would have on space issues and response time for other queries.

Attachments

Issue Links

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
              jmd86 Janice Donahoe
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created: