• Major
    • Resolution: Completed
    • Install
    • None
      0|i0031z:
    • i2b2 Core
    • All databases
    • Hide
      The updated jdbc jar files that reside in the JBoss deployments directories have been made available for installation.

These updated drivers are optional and can be installed by running one of the following command lines:

Linux command:
      ant copy_new_jdbc_jar

Windows command:
      %ANT_HOME%\bin\ant.bat copy_new_jdbc_jar

REMEMBER: if you choose to install the new jdbc jar files you also need to update your datasource files with the new driver information. This needs to be done for each cell in the i2b2 hive.

Show
      The updated jdbc jar files that reside in the JBoss deployments directories have been made available for installation. These updated drivers are optional and can be installed by running one of the following command lines: Linux command: ant copy_new_jdbc_jar   Windows command: %ANT_HOME%\bin\ant.bat copy_new_jdbc_jar REMEMBER: if you choose to install the new jdbc jar files you also need to update your datasource files with the new driver information. This needs to be done for each cell in the i2b2 hive.
    • Hide
      Verified the script removes the existing drivers and deploys the new drivers correctly.

Manually updated the ds.xml files for each cell and verified the Web Client is able to communicate with each cell. The verification was done by running queries, performing searches in Find Terms & Find Previous Queries as well as expand folders in Navigate terms, Workplace and Previous queries.
      Show
      Verified the script removes the existing drivers and deploys the new drivers correctly. Manually updated the ds.xml files for each cell and verified the Web Client is able to communicate with each cell. The verification was done by running queries, performing searches in Find Terms & Find Previous Queries as well as expand folders in Navigate terms, Workplace and Previous queries.

Description

An updated version of the JDBC drivers for Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL Server will be provided. The new version of JDBC drivers are optional and will not be installed automatically.

IMPORTANT: Sites that choose to upgrade their JDBC drivers will be required to also updated the datasource files for all of their cells.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: