Uploaded image for project: 'i2b2 Web Client'
  1. i2b2 Web Client
  2. WEBCLIENT-205

Update date constraint warning message (patient_dimension)

XMLWordPrintable

Details

• Bug
    • Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • 1.7.08a
    • Web Client
    • None
    • Release 1.7.08a Sprint
    • Query Tool
    • Constraints - Date
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      11/17/2016: Tested with the latest build for 1.7.08a and the new message is appearing correctly. This was tested in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.

The new message says:

"Date constraints are not allowed on patient dimension concepts and will not be set."
      Show
      11/17/2016: Tested with the latest build for 1.7.08a and the new message is appearing correctly. This was tested in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. The new message says: "Date constraints are not allowed on patient dimension concepts and will not be set."

Description

The warning message that appears to users when they try to add a date constraint on a patient_dimension concept needs to be updated. Currently the message says:

“Date constraints are not allowed for age related concepts. This panel contains at least one age related concepts, therefore a date constraint can not be set for this panel.”

The restriction does not apply to only age related concepts. Therefore the message needs to be updated to reflect this. Also it is not just date constraints on the panel it is individual concepts as well. One suggestion is to update the message to say:

"Date constraints are not allowed on patient_dimension concepts and will not be set."

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: