Test Status: Passed Testing

Clients Tested:
           i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested:
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

Test Comments:
      Tested with the latest Web Client build and it appears to be working correctly except for one minor issue with how the text for the floor threshold appears (see Issues Found section).

Scenarios Tested:
      Changed the default values for each of the parameters shown below. Verified the appropriate information displayed in the i2b2 Web Client and the Admin Module.

titleLogoSrc
                loginHeaderText
                loginUsernameText
                loginDefaultUsername
                loginPasswordText
                loginDefaultPassword
                loginHostText
                obfuscatedDisplayNumber
                useFloorThreshold
                floorThresholdNumber
                floorThresholdText

Issues Found:
      No issues found during testing.
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 09/28/2016 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 09/28/2016 Build Number: 1.7.08.0004 Test Status: Passed Testing Clients Tested:      i2b2 Web Client Environments Tested:      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh Test Comments: Tested with the latest Web Client build and it appears to be working correctly except for one minor issue with how the text for the floor threshold appears (see Issues Found section). Scenarios Tested: Changed the default values for each of the parameters shown below. Verified the appropriate information displayed in the i2b2 Web Client and the Admin Module.           titleLogoSrc           loginHeaderText           loginUsernameText           loginDefaultUsername           loginPasswordText           loginDefaultPassword           loginHostText           obfuscatedDisplayNumber           useFloorThreshold           floorThresholdNumber           floorThresholdText Issues Found: No issues found during testing.

Description

Request from Peter:

At OHSU are working on automating our build system for i2b2 and implementing v.1.7.07. In that effort, we are working to deploy the v1.7.07b webclient.

Per our IRB protocol, we are required to mask counts that are “Less than 10.”

In version v1.7.06 there were edits in at least 4 files in the CRC cell to implement this requirement. In some scripts multiple edits are required.

Now, in v1.7.07 it seems there are either additional or different edits required to implement this change, as the Query Report is now showing “Undefined” while the Query Status and Query Graph tabs are functioning (with edits). Look for another email requesting some javascript assistance

Additionally, we do some vanity branding for our version of i2b2 know as Cohort Discovery, so there are edits in multiple files to display Cohort Discovery.

It might be of utility to others in the community too, if some edits could be rendered unnecessary if the webclient provided a properties file of sorts.

For instance, here a few that might be considered:

1) Vanity/Branding property: Display this name in Title and login window
      2) Obfuscation count: Allow institution via a property to set the obfuscation count for those users who get obfuscated counts. EX: 242 +/-3, or if property is set to 5 then, 242 +/-5
      3) Less Than Count; Property for threshold when not to display count
      4) Less Than Text: Property for syntax that is displayed. In our use case this would be set to “Less Than”

As someone who has struggled with making code changes to conform with our protocol an approach that requires less Javascript mods would be welcome.

Thanks.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            nich Nich
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created: