Uploaded image for project: 'i2b2 Web Client'
  1. i2b2 Web Client
  2. WEBCLIENT-180

Set Modifier Value is not always an option when adding a previous query to the Query Tool

XMLWordPrintable

Details

• Bug
    • Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • 1.7.06, 1.7.07
    • Web Client
    • None
    • Query Tool
    • Modifiers
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All databases
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in the i2b2 test environment.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Run a query that has at least one modifier with a value constraint defined.
      2. Log out of the Web Client once the query has finished running.
      3. Log back into the Web Client.
      4. Drag the previous query you ran in step 1 to the Query Tool.
      5. Right click on the modifier to display the available options.
      6. Notice Set Modifier Value is not listed but Lab Values does display.
      7. Select Lab Values and notice the Lab constraint window opens.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in the i2b2 test environment. Steps to Reproduce: 1. Run a query that has at least one modifier with a value constraint defined. 2. Log out of the Web Client once the query has finished running. 3. Log back into the Web Client. 4. Drag the previous query you ran in step 1 to the Query Tool. 5. Right click on the modifier to display the available options. 6. Notice Set Modifier Value is not listed but Lab Values does display. 7. Select Lab Values and notice the Lab constraint window opens.
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 08/09/16

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TEST DATE: 08/09/2015
      TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe
      BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.08.0001
      TEST STATUS: Passed

CLIENTS TESTED:
           i2b2 Web Client

ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

TEST COMMENTS:
      Tested with the latest build (1.7.08.0001) and it appears to be working correctly. The set modifier constraint window is now available when using a previous query in the Query Tool.
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 08/09/16 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ TEST DATE: 08/09/2015 TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.08.0001 TEST STATUS: Passed CLIENTS TESTED:      i2b2 Web Client ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh TEST COMMENTS: Tested with the latest build (1.7.08.0001) and it appears to be working correctly. The set modifier constraint window is now available when using a previous query in the Query Tool.

Description

The "Set Modifier Value" option is not always available for selection when a previous query is added to the Query Tool. Instead of "Set Modifier Value", users will see "Lab Values" and when selected a Lab Value Constraint window will open.

The problem only occurs if you have not generated a new query in which the modifier constraint window is opened. In other words if you log into the Web Client, and drag a previous query to the Query Tool, you will be able to reproduce this problem. If you drag a modifier to the Query Tool and the Modifier Constraint window opens then you will not be able to reproduce this problem.

WORK AROUND:
      The work around for this issue is to open a modifier value constraint window, then add your previous query to the Query Tool. Once you do this you will be able to edit your modifier constraint.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: