Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows, Mac
      Test Comments:
      Working as expected
      ISSUES FOUND:None
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 12/22/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/22/2015 Tested By: Reeta Metta Build Number:1.7.07 Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client      Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows, Mac Test Comments: Working as expected ISSUES FOUND:None

Description

In the i2b2 Web Client, there is a "Query Status view" that appears below the Query Tool. This Query Status view has three options available to the user; (1) Show Query Status, (2) Graph Results, and (3) Query Report. Currently this view is a fixed size and is rather small, which makes it difficult to view all the information found on the three pages (tabs). In release 1.7.07, we have added the ability to expand the Query Status view to increase it's size. This JIRA issue has been submitted to track the improvement being made to this status box.

CHANGES MADE:
      * In the top right corner of the Query Status view a new icon will display. This icon is the same one that represents expand / collapse on other views.
      * Clicking on this icon will expand the status box to display over the Query Tool. The entire right hand side of the page will be the status box.
      * Once expanded, clicking on the new icon will return the view to its default size. The Query Tool will once again display above the Query Status box.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            nich Nich
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            3 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: