• Resolution: Fixed
    • None
    • None
    • None
    • Find Terms, Navigate Terms
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in the test environment. It looks like the Navigate Terms view is using the Options that are set for the Find Terms view. By default Show concept codes is checked off in Find Terms. If you go to the Find Terms options and uncheck the Show concept codes, the codes will not display when you go back to Navigate Terms.

What Should Happen:

The Navigate Terms view should reference its own options and the Find Terms view should continue to reference its own.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in the test environment. It looks like the Navigate Terms view is using the Options that are set for the Find Terms view. By default Show concept codes is checked off in Find Terms. If you go to the Find Terms options and uncheck the Show concept codes, the codes will not display when you go back to Navigate Terms. What Should Happen: The Navigate Terms view should reference its own options and the Find Terms view should continue to reference its own.
    • Hide

TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 08/09/2016

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TEST DATE: 08/09/2016
      TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe
      BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.08.0001
      TEST STATUS: Passed

CLIENTS TESTED:
           i2b2 Web Client

ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

TEST COMMENTS:
      Tested with the latest build (1.7.08.0001) and it appears to be working correctly.

SCENARIOS TESTED
      1. Tested in both Navigate and Find Terms.

2. Verified concept codes do not appear in the tooltip when the "Show Concept Codes in Tooltips" option is not checked.

3. Verified concept codes do not appear in the tooltip when the "Show Concept Codes in Tooltips" option is not checked.

ISSUES FOUND:
      No issues found
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 08/09/2016 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ TEST DATE: 08/09/2016 TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.08.0001 TEST STATUS: Passed CLIENTS TESTED:      i2b2 Web Client ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh TEST COMMENTS: Tested with the latest build (1.7.08.0001) and it appears to be working correctly. SCENARIOS TESTED 1. Tested in both Navigate and Find Terms. 2. Verified concept codes do not appear in the tooltip when the "Show Concept Codes in Tooltips" option is not checked. 3. Verified concept codes do not appear in the tooltip when the "Show Concept Codes in Tooltips" option is not checked. ISSUES FOUND: No issues found

Description

The concept codes are appended to the end of the tooltips even when the option 'Show Concept Codes in Tooltips' is unchecked in the options dialog box.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            vcastro Victor Castro
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: