Uploaded image for project: 'i2b2 Web Client'
  1. i2b2 Web Client
  2. WEBCLIENT-126

Only able to view the first two events when previous temporal query is added to the query tool

XMLWordPrintable

Details

• Bug
    • Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • None
    • Web Client
    • None
    • Query Tool
    • Temporal Queries
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All Web Browsers
    • This can be reproduced in the i2b2 Test environment. Since it is not an issue in the released software therefore it cannot be reproduced in the demo environment.
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 07/23/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 07/23/2015
      Build Number:
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows

Test Comments:
      Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. Users can now view all events when dropping a previous temporal query into the Query Tool.
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 07/23/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 07/23/2015 Build Number: Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows Test Comments: Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. Users can now view all events when dropping a previous temporal query into the Query Tool.

Description

In the Query Tool, if you drag a previous temporal query that has more than two events defined only the first two events are displaying. When you click on the down arrow to display the list of temporal pages only the following selections will appear.

Population in which event occurs
      Event 1
      Event 2
      Define order of events

Even though a third event is defined the "Event 3" option is not displaying in the list so users can't access that page.

If you run the query, the third event is included. The problem is users can't get to it to make edits and they may not even know it is present when running the query.

NOTE: This issue does not exist in the current released versions of i2b2 (1.7.05 and earlier). The issue is expected to be fixed as part of 1.7.06 and therefore will not affect general i2b2 users.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: