• Resolution: Completed
    • None
    • CRC Cell
    • None
      0|i002x3:
    • i2b2 Core
    • PCORI
    • All databases
    • The 4 CRC DBlookup WS Msgs (getAllDblookups, setDblookup, getDblookup, and deleteDblookup) have been checked into GitHUB for 1.7.0.8, and are ready to be tested. Refer to the CRC_Messaging_1-7-0-8.docx
    • Hide
      While testing the new db lookup services I verified the following:

1. The get_all_dblookups message returns all the appropriate data for each cell (individual lookups performed).
      2. The set_dblookups message enabled me to add a new entry into each of the DB_LOOKUP tables as well as edit existing entries.
      3. The get_dblookups message returned all the appropriate data for a single entry in the DB_LOOKUP tables.
      4. The delete_dblookups message allowed me to remove an entry from the DB_LOOKUP tables.

These messages are specific to the cell, therefore when testing I ran each of the above services / messages against the following DB_LOOKUP tables:

1. CRC_DB_LOOKUP
      2. FR_DB_LOOKUP
      3. IM_DB_LOOKUP
      4. ONT_DB_LOOKUP
      5. WORK_DB_LOOKUP
      Show
      While testing the new db lookup services I verified the following: 1. The get_all_dblookups message returns all the appropriate data for each cell (individual lookups performed). 2. The set_dblookups message enabled me to add a new entry into each of the DB_LOOKUP tables as well as edit existing entries. 3. The get_dblookups message returned all the appropriate data for a single entry in the DB_LOOKUP tables. 4. The delete_dblookups message allowed me to remove an entry from the DB_LOOKUP tables. These messages are specific to the cell, therefore when testing I ran each of the above services / messages against the following DB_LOOKUP tables: 1. CRC_DB_LOOKUP 2. FR_DB_LOOKUP 3. IM_DB_LOOKUP 4. ONT_DB_LOOKUP 5. WORK_DB_LOOKUP

Description

Develop a new web service to retrieve the db lookup settings from the cell's configuration files.

Requirements: This service is only available to users who have "admin" privileges.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: