Details

• Bug
    • Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Data
    • None
      0|i002lb:
    • i2b2 Core
    • Removed duplicate files. Deleted the release_1-7 folder and all its contents.
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 01/13/2016
      TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 01/13/2016
      Build Number: 1.7.07.0002
      Test Status: Passed Testing

Clients Tested :
           Not applicable

Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Not applicable for this test
           Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
           Client OS: Not applicable for this test

Test Comments:
      Tested with the latest Data build and it appears to be working correctly. Bamboo did not have any errors when running the install scripts.

ISSUES FOUND:
      An unrelated issue was found with the Bamboo scripts. The tests for age related queries failed due to the new year. These tests will be updated to reflect the new age of the test patients.
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 01/13/2016 TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 01/13/2016 Build Number: 1.7.07.0002 Test Status: Passed Testing Clients Tested :      Not applicable Environments Tested :      Browsers: Not applicable for this test      Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server      Client OS: Not applicable for this test Test Comments: Tested with the latest Data build and it appears to be working correctly. Bamboo did not have any errors when running the install scripts. ISSUES FOUND: An unrelated issue was found with the Bamboo scripts. The tests for age related queries failed due to the new year. These tests will be updated to reflect the new age of the test patients.

Description

The total size of all files inside the GitHub repo i2b2-data (which is the equivalent of the old i2b2createdb artifact) is 3 GB. Previously, this artifact used to take up 1.51 GB when unzipped.

Looking at the repo, there is the "edu.harvard.i2b2.data" folder, which has always been present. However, there is also an additional "release_1-7" folder which contains the same data as the "Release_1-7" folder underneath "edu.harvard.i2b2.data".

This duplicate data is unnecessary, and one of these folders should be cut out. Looking at the repo, it appears the "release_1-7" hasn't been committed to in 6 months, while "edu.harvard.i2b2.data" has seen activity recently.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            kdwyer Keith Dwyer
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: