• None
      0|i0020v:
    • Queries
    • i2b2 Core
    • SHRINE
    • All databases
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      The following criteria must be met in order to reproduce this issue.

1. More than one CRC or ontology cell (different URLs)
      2. At least two projects (each one uses a different CRC or Ontology cell).
      3. At least one user who has access to both projects.
      Show
      The following criteria must be met in order to reproduce this issue. 1. More than one CRC or ontology cell (different URLs) 2. At least two projects (each one uses a different CRC or Ontology cell). 3. At least one user who has access to both projects.
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 07/22/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 07/22/2015
      Build Number: 1.7.06.0001
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client and Workbench

Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

Test Comments:
      Tested with the latest client builds (1.7.06.0001) and it appears to be working correctly. I tested the following three scenarios.

Scenario 1: Single Configuration
             Cell(s): 1 CRC and 1 ONT
             Project(s): 3 Projects all using the same CRC and ONT cells.
                     Project 1 Path = '/'
                     Project 2 Path = '/'
                     Project 3 Path = '/'
             User: 1 user has access to all three projects

Scenario 2: Two Cells and Two Projects
             Cell(s): 2 CRC and 2 ONT
             Project(s): 2 Projects; Each using a different CRC and ONT cells.
                     Project 1 Path = '/'
                     Project 2 Path = '/SHRINE_2013'
             User: 1 user has access to both projects

Scenario 3: Three Cells and Three Projects
             Cell(s): 3 CRC and 3 ONT
             Project(s): 3 Projects; Each using a different CRC and ONT cells.
                     Project 1 Path = '/'
                     Project 2 Path = '/SHRINE_2013'
                     Project 3 Path = '/Demo_Large'
             User: 1 user has access to all three projects

I verified during the testing of all three scenarios that the appropriate cell was being used when performing various tasks such as expanding ontology folders, query tool and previous queries.

Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 07/22/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 07/22/2015 Build Number: 1.7.06.0001 Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client and Workbench Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh Test Comments: Tested with the latest client builds (1.7.06.0001) and it appears to be working correctly. I tested the following three scenarios. Scenario 1: Single Configuration        Cell(s): 1 CRC and 1 ONT        Project(s): 3 Projects all using the same CRC and ONT cells.                Project 1 Path = '/'                Project 2 Path = '/'                Project 3 Path = '/'        User: 1 user has access to all three projects Scenario 2: Two Cells and Two Projects        Cell(s): 2 CRC and 2 ONT        Project(s): 2 Projects; Each using a different CRC and ONT cells.                Project 1 Path = '/'                Project 2 Path = '/SHRINE_2013'        User: 1 user has access to both projects Scenario 3: Three Cells and Three Projects        Cell(s): 3 CRC and 3 ONT        Project(s): 3 Projects; Each using a different CRC and ONT cells.                Project 1 Path = '/'                Project 2 Path = '/SHRINE_2013'                Project 3 Path = '/Demo_Large'        User: 1 user has access to all three projects I verified during the testing of all three scenarios that the appropriate cell was being used when performing various tasks such as expanding ontology folders, query tool and previous queries.

Description

The i2b2 1.7.05 release included a change to the PM cell that fixed a problem where the PM cell was not always sending the correct cell information will multiple projects and cells were defined (CORE-156).

Although the fix made in 1.7.05 did correct the issue for i2b2 users it has caused a problem for SHRINE users in that they are not able to run queries if they are using SHRINE version 1.18 (or earlier) and i2b2 version 1.7.05 in their local instance.

Ultimately a fix needs to be made to the SHRINE software by the SHRINE team. In the meantime, the i2b2 team will address this issue in the i2b2 software to try and prevent any backwards compatibility problems that may occur.

Attachments

Issue Links

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
              jmd86 Janice Donahoe
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created: