• Trivial
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • CRC Cell
    • None
      0|i001zr:
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All databases
    • Hide
      It appears the problem is the CRC Design document that is available on the i2b2 web site is an older version. This issue is fixed in version 1.7.02 of this document. The INSTANCE_NUM column is not a nullable field as it is part of the primary key. This holds true for all supported databases (oracle, postgresql, and sqlserver).

I have verified that the correct version of the CRC Design document is included in the i2b2core-doc-1705.zip file that can be downloaded from the i2b2 web site. The file can be found with the other i2b2 Source files.

This issue will address updating the CRC Design document that displays when selecting it from the list of documentation that appears when hovering over the Data Repository cell in the hive image.
      Show
      It appears the problem is the CRC Design document that is available on the i2b2 web site is an older version. This issue is fixed in version 1.7.02 of this document. The INSTANCE_NUM column is not a nullable field as it is part of the primary key. This holds true for all supported databases (oracle, postgresql, and sqlserver). I have verified that the correct version of the CRC Design document is included in the i2b2core-doc-1705.zip file that can be downloaded from the i2b2 web site. The file can be found with the other i2b2 Source files. This issue will address updating the CRC Design document that displays when selecting it from the list of documentation that appears when hovering over the Data Repository cell in the hive image.

Description

The document Data Repository Cell [1] says on page 8 that the field INSTANCE_NUM may be null (NULLABLE = YES in table column). In fact, the column instance_num in the table observation_fact is not nullable.
      I could only test this in an Oracle database so I can't tell if Postgres is also affected by this documentation gap.

[1] https://www.i2b2.org/software/files/PDF/current/CRC_Design.pdf

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            akeil Andreas Keil
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created: