Doctypetopicspacehide
NameOMOP - Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership Homehide
Tagshide
Space Tagshide
Sort KeyAdd a character sequence to support sorting documents.hide
documentation-json-urihttps://www.smartics.eu/confluence/download/attachments/12156954/docmap.json?api=v2hide

Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP)

The data models of i2b2 and OMOP have many similarities.  We take advantage of these similarities to construct an evolution of the i2b2 software that is able to adapt to the OMOP data model.   This adaption of i2b2 allows the query formulation Application Programming Interface (API) to be implemented over an OMOP data source.  Therefore, most of the functionality of i2b2 Software is preserved on OMOP data sources, and as a result the SHRINE and SMART-on-FHIR tools that rely on the i2b2 API are also able to run on the OMOP data model. 

I Want to...Where to Find it
Read about the i2b2 on OMOP projecti2b2 on OMOP v5 wiki page
Download the software for the i2b2 on OMOP projectSoftware for i2b2 on OMOP wiki page
View the installation document for the i2b2 on OMOP projectInstallation Document
View information about the OMOP-CDM collaborativeObservational Health Data Sciences and Informatics (OHDSI) website
View information about the OMOP Common Data Model (CDM)OMOP CDM page on OHDSI website