The IDRT project is a collaborative effort from the Department of Medical Informatics, University Medical Center Göttingen, the Chair of Medical Informatics, Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, and the Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics and Epidemiology (IMISE), University Leipzig, Germany. It was funded by a grant form TMF – Technology, Methods, and Infrastructure for Networked Medical Research, Berlin, Germany.

Part

Main Contributors and Contact

i2b2 WizardSebastian Mate <Sebastian.Mate@imi.med.fau.de>,
IDRT Import and Mapping ToolBenjamin Baum <benjamin.baum@med.uni-goettingen.de>, Christian Bauer <christian.bauer@med.uni-goettingen.de>
Import CSV, DB Tables and CDISC ODMBenjamin Baum <benjamin.baum@med.uni-goettingen.de>, Christian Bauer <christian.bauer@med.uni-goettingen.de>
Import §21 and Biomaterial BankThomas Ganslandt <thomas.ganslandt@uk-erlangen.de>, Igor Engel <igor.engel@imi.med.fau.de>, Sebastian Mate <sebastian.mate@imi.med.fau.de>
Import Standardterminologies and MDRMatthias Löbe <matthias.loebe@imise.uni-leipzig.de>, Sebastian Stäubert <sebastian.staeubert@imise.uni-leipzig.de>
IDRT i2b2 Web Client PluginBenjamin Baum <benjamin.baum@med.uni-goettingen.de>, Robert Lodahl <robert.lodahl@stud.uni-goettingen.de>, Christian Bauer <christian.bauer@med.uni-goettingen.de>
Best Practices for Performance OptimizationThomas Ganslandt <thomas.ganslandt@uk-erlangen.de >, Jan Christoph <jan.christoph@imi.med.fau.de>
Best Practices for Ontology ConstructionMatthias Löbe <matthias.loebe@imise.uni-leipzig.de>
ETL-Infrastructure and i2b2-ModifierChristian Bauer <christian.bauer@med.uni-goettingen.de>, Benjamin Baum <benjamin.baum@med.uni-goettingen.de>