h1. Step 5: CRC Loader properties: Configure PM cell properties

In order for the *CRC loader* to communicate with the _Project Management (PM) Cell_ the following properties need to be modified to reflect you environment.

\\
{indent1} 1. In the <b>edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.properties</b> file scroll to the section called <b>File Management Cell</b>. {indent1}

{indent1} 2. Edit the <b>edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.pm.fr.url</b> property to reflect the location of the PM cell in your environment. {indent1}

\\
{note:title=Important}
When you edit the *edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.url* property with the location of your PM Cell it is *_extremely important_* that you only edit the *hostname* (_localhost_) and the *port* (_9090_). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.
{note}

\\
{panel:title=Project Management Cell | borderStyle=solid| borderColor=#ccc| titleBGColor=#E5DFEC| bgColor=#ffffff}
&nbsp; &nbsp; edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.url={color:#2a00ff}http://{_}localhost:9090{_}{color}{color:#2a00ff}/i2b2/services/PMService/getServices{color}
&nbsp; &nbsp; {color:#3F7F5F}# Flag to bypass project management cell{color}
&nbsp; &nbsp; edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.bypass={color:#2a00ff}false{color}
&nbsp; &nbsp; edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.bypass.role{color:#2a00ff}ADMIN{color}
&nbsp; &nbsp; edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.bypass.project={color:#2a00ff}Demo{color}
{panel}

\\ \\
{indent1} 3. Save your changes but do not close the file. You will be continuing to edit the file in the next few sections. {indent1}

\\ \\ \\