ACT i2b2 Plugins Test Checklist

Name:  __________________________________

Date:    __________________________________

Shrine to i2b2 Connector Plugin

Task #

Task

Status (Yes/No)

1a

Are you able to see the “SHRINE to i2b2 Connector” panel on the right-hand side of the i2b2 web-client?

1b

Are you able to find your flagged Shrine query (Antihistamines Test [YourSite]) from the flagged Shrine queries list in the plugin?

1c

Are you able to view your flagged Shrine query in the i2b2 query tool by clicking on the “View/Run” button?

Patient Set Viewer Plugin

Task #

Task

Status (Yes/No)

2a

Are you able to see the “Review Table of Patients” panel on the right-hand side of the i2b2 web-client?

2b

Are you able to drag and drop your previous query with a patient-set (Antihistamines Test [YourSite] Local) into “Patient(s)” input box in the “Select Patients and Concepts to view” section?

2c

Do you see all concepts from the dropped previous query populated below the “Concept(s)” input box?

2d

Are you able to drag and drop additional concepts from the Ontology into the “Concept(s)” input box in the “Select Patients and Concepts to view” section?

2e

Are you able to change the aggregation option of any of the concepts from the list?

2f

Are you able to download the patient data table by clicking on “Download Patient Table(CSV)” button or “Download” button in the History tab?

2g

Are you able to see patients in the “View and select patients” section?

2h

Are you able to select a workplace folder by dragging one from Workplace panel and dropping into Selected Folder box in the “Designate a Workplace Folder” section

2i

Are you able to select any patients by checking off the box to the left to a patient?

2j

Do you see your selected patients appearing in your previously selected workplace folder (Test_[YourSite])?

Patient List Exporter Plugin

Task #

Task

Status (Yes/No)

3a

Are you able to see the “Patient List Exporter” panel on the right-hand side of the i2b2 web-client?

3b

Are you able to drag and drop your workplace folder (Test_[YourSite]) from the Workplace panel on the left-hand side into the Workplace Folder(s) arear on the right-hand side?

3d

Are you able to download a csv file with the i2b2 patient numbers of the patients in the selected workplace folder by clicking on the “Download Patient List” button?

3e

Are you able to drag and drop a previous query with an existing patient-set into the “Previous Query” input box ?

3f

Are you able to download a csv file with the i2b2 patient numbers by clicking on the “Download Patient List” button?

3g

Do the numbers of patients match in the csv file and the query?