Health Ontology Mapper
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Ontology Mapper Minutes

11/4/08

Present on call: Hillari, Davera, Ketty, Aaron, Paul, Nick and Prakash

1)     We are all moving onto the same single VM in the Dev subnet

2)     Aqual Studio License is now available for all database platforms

3)     Test scenarios – we are using the older data to at least get started on this

4)     Ketty got access to the i2b2 site – she is working on the large test data set (“monster”).

5)     “dinky” has been merged with the i2b2 data set and now has about 550k records.  Our VM issues have been resolved.

6)     Prakash and Hillari will start working together to start creating a UI test bed.

7)     Design review session – we walked through the schema again for Aaron.  Aaron is reviewing our documentation for the next call.

8)     AMIA coordination – Nick, Aaron and Rob (Kent and Davera too)

9)     Davera talked about HL7 work – the balloting is done and a draft standard for trial has started.  Then a tech spec starts wit omg.  Most participants seem to be waiting to start on the technical spec.  Health Language is now on the calls somewhat with Apalon and 3M. 

10)                        Prakash – the encoding dimension walkthrough – Prakash has updated the schema to allow the identification of encoding from the concept dimension.

11)                        Aaron would like to see some integration with the I2B2 table – Aaron and Prakash are to follow up on that.  That would make integration with Workbench go more smoothly.

Thanks!

Rob Wynden

UCSF