Table of Content
a. Quick Start Video
This video introduces the basic functionalities of the Query Tool through building a series of simple queries.
b. What is a Query?
i. Definition of a Query
ii. Life Cycle of a Query
iii. Results of a Query
1) Patient Number is the default result
2) Other Options are available (see Output Options)
3) Detailed medical data are not part of the results the Query Tool can provide. Other steps are required.
c. Building a New Query
i. Including Terms
1) Dragging and Dropping
2) Including a Previous Query
3) Including a Query Result (Patient Set/ Patient)
4) Including a Folder in Workplace
ii. AND/OR Operators
Order of Precedents