The annotate_child message is sent to rename a leaf or folder in a tree. This message requires the user to pass a string that represents the new name for the leaf or the folder.
Annotate a Node in the Tree
To annotate a node in the tree, the sequence of events is as follows:
- The client provides a new tooltip for a given leaf or folder.
- WORK server performs the following steps:
- Parses the leaf or folder index to obtain the key / table_cd
- Query WORKPLACE_ACCESS table for the table name associated with the table_cd.
- Update the WORKPLACE table with the new name for the leaf or folder.
- Client annotates the leaf or folder with the new tooltip.
annotate_child Request Message
This message requires the user to pass a string that represents the new tooltip for the leaf or folder. No additional attribute settings are necessary.
<tooltip>Juvenile Asthma Set 1</tooltip>
annotate_child Response Message
A status type of DONE or ERROR is specified in the response header. No specialized message_body is returned to the client.