Query Health
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

ONC S&I Framework Query Health Reference Implementation

"The increased complexity of health care requires a sustainable system that gets the right care to the right people when they need it, and then captures the results for improvement. The nation needs a healthcare system that learns." – Institute of Medicine, "The Learning Healthcare System"

Enabling HQMF in i2b2

We have developed a component in i2b2 that enables translation between the standard Health Quality Measures Format (HQMF) and i2b2-formatted queries. This supports construction and execution of standardized quality measures.

See our paper: Computing Health Quality Measures Using Informatics for Integrating Biology and the Bedside

Download our code: HQMF Translator alpha 02-08-2013

Integration of PopMedNet with i2b2

PopMedNet is a cross-platform distributed query engine supported in QueryHealth. We have developed components to integrate i2b2 and PopMedNet.

Below is the PopMedNet v3.x source code along with client and server adapter cells developed under funding from FDA (Mini-Sentinel) and MeHI (MDPHnet). Also, see our video and our poster (and poster abstract)!

PopMedNet version 3

PMN.zipPMN.z01PMN.z02PMN.z03

i2b2 adapter cells

PMNClientAdapter.zip

PMNServerAdapter.zip

A CCDA-based i2b2 ontology for Query Health

The translator relies on a standardized i2b2 terminology based on the Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture standard, developed for Query Health by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

Documentation

CEDDDocumentationSept2013.zip

Database Scripts

CEDDSqlServerSept2013b.zip

CEDDOracleSept2013.zip

Metadata

Recently Updated

Navigate space
  • No labels