OMOP
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 6 Next »

Assumptions

The data in this package provides data for a domain of i2b2demo and a project of Demo. The assumption is that the PM Service will be configured as such when installing the PM Cell.

Order of Installation

It is important the tables, procedures, and views are installed in the order defined below. Failure to do so will result in errors when running the scripts.

CRC Tables

• crcdata: create tables
  • crcdata: create stored procedures
  • crcdata: load data
  • crcdata: create OMOP views

Ontology Tables

• metadata: create tables
  • metadata: load data 

Workplace Tables

• workdata: create tables
  • workdata: load data 

Extract the i2b2 Data Package

In the Requirements Chapter of this install document you downloaded a zip file that contained the i2b2 on OMOP data package. This zip file contains only those data installation scripts needed to create the i2b2 tables and load sample data for this project.

Steps to extract the code

1. Set up a target source directory for the i2b2 on omop data.
2. Locate the i2b2_omop_data.zip file you downloaded in the Requirements chapter.
3. Extract the data package into the target source directory you just created.

Tip

You will want to make note of the location as it will be needed further along in the i2b2 installation. In the installation document whenever you see YOUR_I2B2_DATA_DIR it will need to be replaced with the location of your i2b2 Data files.

For your convenience an installation Worksheet to track the setup locations has been provided in the Appendices Chapter of the i2b2 Installation Guide..

Directory Structure and Schema Mapping

• No labels