Developers Getting Started With i2b2
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

Step 4: CRC Loader Configuration: Set PM and FR cell properties

In order for the CRC loader to communicate to the Project Management (PM) and File Repository (FR) Cells you need to define where these cells are located in your environment. These properties are defined in the edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.properties file.

Steps to update edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.properties

Unknown macro: {indent1}

1. At the command prompt type the following:

Command

YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR\i2b2\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc\etc\spring\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.properties

<b><i>Example:</i></b>  C:\opt\i2b2\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc\etc\spring\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.properties

2. The <b>edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.properties</b> file will open. Set the following properties to reflect your environment:

3. Scroll to the section called <b>Project Management Cell</b>.

4. Set the Project Management properties to reflect the location of the PM Cell in your environment.

Important

When you edit the edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.url property with the location of the PM Cell in your environment it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required and should not be changed.

Project Management Cell

edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.url=http://localhost:9090/i2b2/services/PMService/getServices
    # Flag to bypass project management cell
    edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.bypass=false
    edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.bypass.roleADMIN
    edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.pm.bypass.project=Demo

5. Scroll to the section called <b>File Management Cell</b>.

6. Set the File Management properties to reflect the location of the File Repository Cell in your environment.

Important

If you have been installing the cells in the order they are written in the guide then you most likely have not installed the File Repository (FR) cell yet. Even though you have not installed it you can still setup the properties for it.

Typically the location of the FR cell is going to be the same as your other cells (ONT, CRC, WORK). If you do not know the location and would prefer to set these properties after you install the FR cell then you will need to remember to come back to this step.

File Management Cell

edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.fr.url=http://localhost:9090/i2b2/services/FRService
    edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.fr.tempspace=/tmp
    edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.fr.timeout=10000
    edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.fr.filethreshold=4000
    edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.fr.attachmentnamecid
    edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.loader.ws.fr.operationurn:recvfileRequest

7. Save the changes but do not close the file. You will editing the file again during this installation.

• No labels