Events
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

Annual i2b2 AUG / SHRINE Community Conference

The annual i2b2 Academic User Group (AUG) and Shared Health Research Information Network (SHRINE) meeting was held June 21, 2016 in Boston, Massachusetts. The meeting enables i2b2 and SHRINE users to come together to network with other i2b2 users and speak to many of their colleagues about their current and future endeavors with the i2b2. It also provides an opportunity for users to hear from the i2b2 and SHRINE development teams on key features that are available or being developed at this time.

Thank You

(thumbs up) We would like to extend a special thank you to TriNetX for sponsoring this years i2b2 AUG / SHRINE Community Conference. To find out more information about TriNetX you can visit their website at: http://trinetx.com/

Throughout the day attendees had the opportunity to hear about many great topics, such as using i2b2 to determine feasibility of clinical studies and trials, obtaining computed phenotypes, and using learned algorithms for directing phenotyping workflow. Shawn Murphy and others also discussed using the i2b2 as the foundation for developing distributed computing among specialized hives that are linked together in a distributed network.

The morning sessions revolved around the new i2b2 Foundation, community improvements, and using the i2b2 & SHRINE to determine the feasibility of clinical studies and trials. During lunch our sponsor, TriNetX presented information on using public / private network for accelerating clinical trials. The afternoon sessions were focused on using i2b2 for your phenotypic data and ongoing development around distributed computing; specialized i2b2 hives are linked together in a distributed network.

• No labels