Developers Getting Started With i2b2
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Next »

In i2b2 1.7.12, the cell properties have been moved to the database, in a table called hive_cell_params installed as part of the Hivedata.

Cell URLs

Each cell must communicate with other cells. To facilitate this, you must set cell URL properties for each cell to accurately reflect the URL of the other cells. 

Important

When you edit the queryprocessor.ws.pm.url property with the location of your PM Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

Important

When you edit the queryprocessor.ws.ontology.url and edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.delegate.ontology.url properties with the location of your Ontology Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

Important

When you edit the ontology.ws.pm.url property with the location of your PM Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

Important

When you edit the edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology.ws.fr.url property it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required and should not be changed.

Important

When you edit the edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology.ws.crc.url property it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required and should not be changed.

Important

When you edit the im.ws.pm.url property with the location of your PM Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

Important

When you edit the workplace.ws.pm.url property with the location of your PM Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

Agg Service Account Password

When setting up the i2b2 to work in your environment we highly recommend you change the default password for the AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT. Once you have changed the password you will need to redeploy JBoss. Please see Chapter 10.5 Deployment for additional information on how to deploy the CRC cell.

Reminder: The Ontology Cell also uses the AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT, therefore you need to also make the change in the ontology.properties.

Other File Repository Cell Properties

13.4.3.3 Patient in Project Property

13.4.3.4 Other EMPI Service Properties

Other Ontology Cell Properties

METADATA delimiter (backslash)

Ontology.terminal.delimiter=true

Value

Description

true

A backslash will be added automatically to the metadata fullpath name if it does not already exist.

false

This setting will not add a backslash to the fullpath name and will provide true backward compatibility with release 1.3

• No labels