Release 1.7.12 is in development and will be released in November 2019. Below are the features planned for this release.
Highlight of Features
- Easier Install
- One step WAR-file build and optional prebuilt WAR file
- Properties files moved to database
- Authentication protocol support for OKTA, NTLM v2
- Database scripts to generate Totalnum counts for Ontology Terms for POSTGRESQL, ORACLE and SQL SERVER databases
- REDCap data import into i2b2, with ontology creation from REDCap forms
- Documentation updates for Apache Webserver timeout settings for previous queries run
Redesigned Find Terms By Name
- Find terms shows the terms' contextual hierarchy, and terms that are children of other search results are not returned. Shown here: 1.7.11 (left) vs. 1.7.12 (right)
- Right-clicking on a term and then "Find Term in Tree" shows the entire hierarchy around the selected term.
New Webclient Documentation
Included in the client and also on the Webclient Community Wiki page.
- 3-minute screencast tutorial
- Better overviews and guideposts
- More task-oriented teaching
Improved view of Left Pane in maximized mode
In maximized mode, the left pane now makes all tabs accessible.
Larger Query Results Panel view after Query run
When a query with breakdowns has finished, the results panel temporarily expands slightly to accommodate the breakdown graphs display.
University of Pittsburgh
Nick Brown and Griffin Weber
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Extended query-by-value flags
University of North Carolina
Totalnum in find terms
University of Pavia
Visual Design of new Find Terms
University of Washington
Totalnum Counter for Postgres
Center for Biomedical Informatics, Washington University in St. Louis
|(Part of overall totalnum scripts in this release.)|