i2b2 Web Client
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Folders are expanded by clicking on the '+' sign. The '+' changes to a '-' and the next level of detail is displayed. The hierarchical structure consists containers,folders andleaves.

Find Terms View

The Find Terms view provides a way to search for a particular query item. Query terms can be located using the Find Tab by selecting either ‘Searching by Names’ or ‘Search by Code’ options.

Image RemovedImage Added

A. Search By Names Tab - To find  is used to find all query item items containing a particular text use the Search By Names .

1. Select the search modifier from the left drop-down menu.
  • Containing: The results returned will be those terms whose name or code ends with the text entered in the search box. This is the default option.
  • Exact: The results returned will be those terms whose name or code matches exactly to the text entered in the search box. 
  • Starting with: The results returned will contain only those terms whose name or code begins with the text entered in the search box.
  • Ending with: The results returned will contain only those terms whose name or code ends with the text entered in the search box.
    Image RemovedImage Added

2. Type in a text string in the empty box .
    3. Choose a category from the drop-down menu below the text box (Demographics, Diagnosis, Procedures, Providers, etc), or leave it as the default- = Any Category.
    4.  Click 'Find'
    The example below will find all the i2b2 query items containing the word ‘rheumatic fever’ in the title.

1. Change the search modifier dropdown to Exact Match.  

2. Then type the code in the box to the right.  

3. Change the All Categories default to the type of code found in the drop-down box. 

4. Click 'Find'. 

The example below will find all query terms associated with the ICD10 code - 'i00'.

Image RemovedImage Added