• Formatting was changed.

Name

Null

Type

Description

domain

N

String

A short code used by the proxy server for the domain / group ID.

name

N

String

A human-readable string containing the domain's name. This is visible to users when logging into the i2b2 Web Client.

urlCellPM

N

String

The full path URL for the Project Management Cell.

allowAnalysis

Y

Boolean

Defines whether or not the plug-in viewer is available to users. The plugin viewer is used to access the optional plug-ins (Analysis Tools). This setting will affect all users.

• Y = Analysis Tools will appear as an option on the menu bar. Users can access the optional plugins via the Plugin Viewer.
  • N = Analysis Tools will not appear as an option on the menu bar. Users will not be able to access the optional plug-ins.

debug

Y

Boolean

Defines whether or not debugging messages are logged. (uses additional memory).

registrationMethodYString

NEW 1.7.13! Defines an information source for the new user registration tool.

• "SAML" = The tool will register users based on SAML EPPNs.
  • Any other value = The tool will register users with information entered in the registration form that pops up.
showRegistrationYBoolean

NEW 1.7.13! Determines whether a link to register new users appears.

• true = A link to pop up the user registration tool will appear. (Note that new users will not be assigned to projects and so cannot log in without administrator approval.)
  • false = The registration tool will not appear.
loginTypeYString

NEW 1.7.13! Determines whether the local login screen or the SAML login screen appears.

• "local" = local login screen
  • "SAML" = SAML authentication screen

Steps to update domain

Warning
titleWARNING

Make sure you are editing the files in your web server directory and not the ones that reside in YOUR_I2B2_WC_DIR.