- The PM_PROJECT_DATA table contains general information about the project.
- There is only one row per PROJECT_ID; data with special tags that can occur once per project is also in that row.
- The PROJECT_ID is a unique identifier.
- The PROJECT_NAME is a shot human legible name for the project.
- The PROJECT_KEY is the MD5 has for the project key used to encrypt data.
- The PROJECT_WIKI contains a URL for the project wiki.
- The PROJECT_PATH is used in queries to find the value for both cell and global parameters. Below is a more detailed explanation and example.
- The PROJECT_DESCRIPTION is a long description that can be searched.
- Represents a special string in the following format:
- Used primarily to manage default parameters that the users will see in regards to the interactions they have with a cell.
- It will be used in queries to find the value for both cell and global parameters.
- The hive is initialized with default values for all parameters with a blank / null project, following which the parameters may be overridden by adding a project.
- When the query returns, only one value for each parameter is returned, but that is the most specific available.
Overall hive default