- i2b2 is an open-source clinical data warehousing and analytics research platform used at over 250 locations worldwide. i2b2 enables sharing, integration, standardization, and analysis of heterogenous data from healthcare and research.
- The i2b2 Community is a life-sciences-focused open-source, open-data community. This wiki is the central place for the i2b2 Community to communicate and share projects with other users. Here you will find the latest information on the i2b2 Software, what others in the community are doing, and find resources to help answer any questions you may have about the i2b2.
- i2b2 is part of the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation, which brings together an NIH-funded enterprise clinical research platform (i2b2) and pharma-developed software for translational research studies (tranSMART).
What's New in i2b2?
- COMING SOON New Webclient Documentation
- IN DEVELOPMENT i2b2 Release 1.7.12, expected September 2019
- i2b2 Release 1.7.11 now available! New security features and much more! (Upgrade server to 1.7.11)
For End Users
Newest i2b2 Community Projects
Links and Older Announcements
Log4j Vulnerability Update
None of the versions of i2b2 are using the affected (vulnerable) version of Log4j. For versions prior to 1.7.13, a patch is available to remove the features in Log4j with security flaws. i2b2 1.7.13 has been upgraded to the latest version of Log4J.
Consortium for Clinical Characterization of Covid-19 by EHR (4CE)
4CE is an international consortium for electronic health record (EHR) data-driven studies of the COVID-19 pandemic. The goal of this effort—led by the i2b2 international academics users group—is to inform doctors, epidemiologists and the public about COVID-19 patients with data acquired through the health care process.