TimeAlign
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

i2b2's TimeAlign plugin originates from the Lifelines2 project in the Human-computer Interaction Lab in the University of Maryland at College Park. Lifelines2 was part of the doctoral dissertation from Taowei David Wang, under the supervision of Ben Shneiderman and Catherine Plaisant. Taowei has since graduated and is now part of the broader i2b2 team, creating other plugins for the i2b2 platform.

Selected Publications for Lifelines2
  • Taowei David Wang, Amol Deshpande, and Ben Shneiderman, A Temporal Pattern Search Algorithm for Personal History Event Visualization, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 24(5), 799-812, 2012.
  • Taowei David Wang, Amol Deshpande, and Ben Shneiderman, A Temporal Pattern Search Algorithm for Personal History Event Visualization, submitted for journal review, 2009.Taowei David Wang, Catherine Plaisant, Ben Shneiderman, Neil Spring, David Roseman, Greg Marchand, Vikramjit Mukherjee, and Mark Smith. Temporal Summaries: Supporting Temporal Categorical Searching, Aggregation and Comparison, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 15(6), 1049-1056, November/December, 2009.