This is the home page for your documentation space within Confluence. Documentation spaces are great for keeping technical documentation organised and up to date.
|title||What to Do Next:|
- Customize the home page - Click "Edit" to start editing your home page
- Verify Header Information - Verify the information entered in the header is correct. If not, make the necessary edits.
ProjectImage - In the header, insert an image that represents your project.
- Add Project Summary - Update the Project Summary section with information about your project.
- Create additional pages - Click "Create" and choose "Blank Page" to get started.
- Remove Sections - Once you are done editing your home page, remove this section, the above tip, and the text about adding an image.
Summary: The FHIR cell serves data from i2b2 instance, in FHIR format on per patient basis.
Search this documentation
|Content by Label|
Recently Updated Pages