i2b2 Sponsored Project - i2b2 Web Client
The i2b2 Web Client is a collection of client-side components designed as an YUI AJAX-based plug-ins that communicate with i2b2 Cells and allow the investigator to query and display the data of the hive.
Actual Screenshot of i2b2 Web Client
The bugs and enhancements for the i2b2 Web Client can be found in spreadsheet attached to the bottom of this page. We welcome you to take a look and see if there is anything that you would like to work on fixing or developing. In order to prevent confusion and duplication of efforts across institutions we would like to outline the following procedure.
2. Select an item you want to work on.
3. Log into JIRA which is located on the i2b2 website.
4. Enter an issue for the bug you are going to fix.
5. Assign the issue to yourself.
6. Keep JIRA updated throughout the development process.