• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Section

Presenter: Philip Ng, from University of Rochester

Date: October 13, 2016

Section

EDIT INFO IN THIS SECTION

The University of Rochester has developed a number of  plugins, that streamline the workflow of their researchers.

As part of the i2b2 Community Collaboration Improvements, we will be having Educational Seminars in which a member of the community will present their work to other members of the community. The first of hopefully many seminars will be held Thursday October 13 from 2:00 to 3:30. Philip Ng and Curtis Culbertson The inaugural i2b2 Educational Session was held on October 13, 2016 where Phillip Ng from the University of Rochester Medical Center will present presented an overview of their work using Epic, i2b2, Excel, and REDCap. They have previously presented their work at the 2016 April Epic XGM conference.

Section

Abstract

developed a number of plugins, that streamline the workflow of their researchers. Using existing work building i2b2 and integrating with REDCap and Excel, we are able to leverage MyChart questionnaires and SmartData Notes, and automated methods to classify and display data-dictionary information to drive end-user, staff directed access to create structured data-sets through a drag-and-drop interface to quickly service research requests, reducing overall staff effort.

Section
Column
width50%

Widget Connector
urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHSepmUBGHY&feature=youtu.be

Info

There is a background noise that muffles what Philip is saying. You may need to turn the volume up on your computer to hear everything.

Please know we are actively working on finding an alternative method for recording our future Education Sessions. Thank you for your understanding.

Column
width50%

View file
nameData Democratization-2.ppsx
height