- Tabulates any selected concepts (ontology terms) relevant to (observed on) a set of selected patients.
- Optionally uses smaller queries of patient subgroups (from the large patient set) iteratively, in place of one single large query of that huge patient set, to reduce risk of overwhelming the server.
- Optionally uses selected subset of patients from a large patient set, to further reduce risk of overwhelming the server.
- Provides feedbacks feedback on current progress, elapsed time, and estimated remaining run time.
- Provides notification & suggestion in cases of paging (query-subgrouping) by the server.
- Provides termination, indication & suggestion (for recovery) when the server failed.
- Provides detailed 'HELP' and 'HINT' dialogs in response to corresponding hotlinks strategically placed next to input fields that may need explanations or suggestion.
- Offers different formats and levels of detail.
- Optionally returns appropriate 'Observation BLOBs' when 'valuetype_cd' is 'B' and the user has the appropraite access right ("DATA_DEID").
- Optionally replaces patient IDs with ascending numbers.
- Optionally adds a selection of demographic patient details.
- Optionally resolves concept codes and displays their denotation.
- Optionally includes ontology path of concept codes.
- Exports tabulated data into a CSV (delimiter may be specified, or defaulted to comma) file that can easily be used by Excel, SPSS and other statistics software.
Initial release, for i2b2 v1.5.
Updated for i2b2 v1.6.
Updated for i2b2 v1.3-1.6, Internet Explorer compatibilities; added flexible column exclusion, table title & caption, leading row count column, and other enhancements.
Major upgrade; many new features (CSV export, detailed tabulating of all observations, formatting options, paged queries...), heavily re-engineered.
Added options of using a subset of a large patient set; fixed blank 'Birth year' bug; added 'locality' column per request; added more user-friendly feedback (estimated run-time, etc.), help & hint; added server failure termination & notification. (for UMass Med School internal use only)
Added support of displaying observation blobs (for users with appropriate access) and added several useful columns to the output option of '1 row per observation (detailed, 1 column per observation detail)'.
|3.4||fixed compatibility issue with the new prototype.js v.1.7.2 (ships with webclient v18.104.22.168), other minor touch-ups; fixed selected patient subset size and starting & ending patient numbers off by 1 problems; added option to select delimiter for CSV export file; & repackaged to work with the new i2b2 Automatic Webclient Plugins Installer; etc.|
By Wayne Chan, Partners HealthCare, Charlestown, MA, USA.