Developers Getting Started With i2b2
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

There are additional optional configuration steps for cell properties, CRC breakdowns and FR SFTP.

Table of Contents

Set cell properties

In i2b2 1.7.12, the cell properties have been moved to the database, in a table called hive_cell_params installed as part of the Hivedata.

Note
titleImportant

When you edit the queryprocessor.ws.pm.url property with the location of your PM Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

Note
titleImportant

When you edit the queryprocessor.ws.ontology.url and edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.delegate.ontology.url properties with the location of your Ontology Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

When setting up the i2b2 to work in your environment we highly recommend you change the default password for the AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT. Once you have changed the password you will need to redeploy JBoss. Please see Chapter 10.5 Deployment for additional information on how to deploy the CRC cell.

Reminder: The Ontology Cell also uses the AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT, therefore you need to also make the change in the ontology.properties.

Note
titleImportant

When you edit the ontology.ws.pm.url property with the location of your PM Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

Note
titleImportant

When you edit the edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology.ws.fr.url property it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required and should not be changed.

Note
titleImportant

When you edit the edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology.ws.crc.url property it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required and should not be changed.

Note
titleImportant

When you edit the im.ws.pm.url property with the location of your PM Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

Note
titleImportant

When you edit the workplace.ws.pm.url property with the location of your PM Cell it is extremely important that you only edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.

13.4.3.3 Patient in Project Property

13.4.3.4 Other EMPI Service Properties

borderColor#ccc
bgColor#ffffff
titleBGColor#E5DFEC
borderStylesolid
titleMETADATA delimiter (backslash)
indent
Level2

Ontology.terminal.delimiter=true

Value

Description

true

A backslash will be added automatically to the metadata fullpath name if it does not already exist.

false

This setting will not add a backslash to the fullpath name and will provide true backward compatibility with release 1.3

Include Page
10.8 Update Path in CRC Tables10.8 Update Path in CRC Tables
Include Page
12.9 SFTP Setup * Optional *12.9 SFTP Setup * Optional *
Advanced Children Display