Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migration of unmigrated content due to installation of a new plugin

Step 3: Configure the Application Directory properties

The third step in the cell configuration process is to edit the workplace_application_directory.properties file for edu.harvard.i2b2.workplace. During this step you need to specify a location for the application properties directory. This location can be anything you desire but it must be a directory path that your Windows or Linux user has been granted permission to access.

Steps to update workplace_application_directory.properties

indent
Level1

1. At the command prompt type the following:

Panel
borderColor#ccc
bgColor#ffffff
titleBGColor#DDD9C3
titleLinux Command
borderStylesolid
indent
Level2

open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.workplace/etc/spring/workplace_application_directory.properties

Panel
borderColor#ccc
bgColor#ffffff
titleBGColor#DDD9C3
titleWindows Command
borderStylesolid
indent
Level2

YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR\edu.harvard.i2b2.workplace\etc\spring\workplace_application_directory.properties

EXAMPLES:

indent
Level2

Linux Command:  open /opt/i2b2/edu.harvard.i2b2.workplace/etc/spring/workplace_application_directory.properties

indent
Level2

Windows Command:  C:\opt\i2b2\edu.harvard.i2b2.workplace\etc\spring\workplace_application_directory.properties

indent
Level1

2. The workplace_application_directory.properties file will open. Set the following properties to reflect your environment:

Panel
borderColor#ccc
bgColor#ffffff
titleBGColor#E5DFEC
titleApplication properties for WORK Cell
borderStylesolid
indent
Level2

edu.harvard.i2b2.workplace.applicationdir=/YOUR_JBOSS_HOME_DIR/standalone/configuration/workplaceapp

indent
Level1

3. Save the changes and close the file.