Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

indent
Level1

2. At the top of the page there is a navigation bar, click on Software to go to the Software page.

indent
Level3

Image RemovedImage Added

indent
Level1

3. The software page will load. Scroll down to the section called DownloadablesYou can download the  current version distribution files under their respective sections

indent
Level3

Image Removed

4.  Current release Binary Distribution files can be downloaded under Download Binary Distribution section

Image Added

indent
Level1

4. Click on the Client Software box.

5.  Vmware image  can be downloded under VMWare Image section

Image Added

indent
Level1

5. Information about the latest version and a list of zip files available for download will appear.

indent
Level3

Image Removed

Source code files can be downloaded  by using the links  under Download Soruced Code section

Image Added

Info
titleNote

The name of the file files shown in the above image images may vary slightly depending on the version of the i2b2 software you are downloading. The file name will always start with "i2b2Workbench-win" or "i2b2Workbench-mac" and , the last part of the file name is dependent on the version of the software in the zip filefiles.

indent
Level2

Example: "17001712a" means the zip file contains version 1.7.00 of the i2b2 Workbench.

indent
Level1

6. Select the appropriate file to download.

indent
Level1

7. The Download page will open. At this point, if you are not already a registered user you will need to do so. If you are a returning user you can click on the "file download" link.

indent
Level3

Image Removed

indent
Level1

8. The next step is to review the i2b2 license and choose to ether accept or decline.

indent
Level2

a. If you choose to Decline you will be brought back to the main i2b2 Software page.

indent
Level2

b. If you agree with the license click on Accept to continue with the download.

indent
Level1

9. The Save dialog box will open.

indent
Level2

Macintosh:

indent
Level3

Image Removed

indent
Level2

Windows:

indent
Level3

Image Removed

indent
Level1

10. Click on the Save or Save File button and the zip file will be saved to your Download folder.

indent
Level1

11. Once the file has finished downloading open your Download folder.

indent
Level1

12. Move the zip file into a target area of your choice.

12a

Note
titleImportant

You need to repeat these steps to download the remaining i2b2 software listed under Source Code box. See list of required i2b2 software in the i2b2 Requirements section.

At this point you do not need to extract the files as this will be done during the installation

See  i2b2 Requirements section for detailed download information