In Wildfly 10 the server logging configuration is defined in the standalone.xml file. By default JBoss has included two handlers; One for logging to the console and another for logging to a file. In order to maximize the speed of your server and to prevent running out of space our recommendation is to have the level of logging set to a low level such as INFO.
Steps to Edit Logging Level
1. Go to the following directory:
2. Open the standalone.xml file to edit its contents.
3. Locate the <profile> section of the xml document.
4. The handlers are in the urn:jboss:domain:logging:1.1 subsystem
5. Verify the level name for the console-handler is INFO. Change it if necessary.
6. Save the changes and close the file.
If you need to troubleshoot an issue you can set the level to DEBUG. Remember to return it to INFO when you are done.
If you are having trouble with this logging approach, try this alternative:
indent Level 3