IDRT - Integrated Data Repository Toolkit
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

In this section the installation process of the IDRT Additional Data Plugin will be shortly described. An already installed i2b2 is required to execute this instruction successfully. Furthermore it is most probably needed to have access to root or similar rights on the used servers.

There exists exist three different files that need to be installed to use the plugin:
1) The serverfiles IdrtAdditionalData.aar and IdrtAdditionalData-EJB.jar
2) The webclient Web Client folder called idrt

Serverfiles

Instead of /JBOSS/ the path of the currently active jboss JBoss server has to be used, e.g.:
/opt/jboss-as-7/standalone/.

After completing these steps JBoss must be restarted.

Web Client-Files

The folder idrt coming with the installation files must be placed into the plugins folder of the used webclient:
/WEBCLIENT/js-i2b2/cells/plugins.

Whereas /WEBCLIENT/ is the toplevel-folder of your webclientWeb Client, e.g.:
/var/www/html/webclient/.

Next locate the file i2b2-loader.js in the folder /WEBCLIENT/js-i2b2/. It should already exist in your i2b2 webclientWeb Client. This file must be edited. The following code must be inserted after the last announced plugin (which is closed with a }), but before the closing of the i2b2.hive.tempCellsList array (which is closed with a ];).

Activating the Plugin

As a last step, the i2b2 webclient Web Client admin interface must be started. There click on Manage Cells and then on Add New Cell. Paste the following values into the fields: