CRC Tester
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Before you can add the JAR file you need to have the i2b2 Workbench installed. See the i2b2 Workbench Install Guide for information on how to install the i2b2 Workbench.

Add the Windows JAR file to existing i2b2 Workbench

The following are the steps to add the JAR file to the i2b2 Workbench on the Microsoft Windows platform.

Prerequisite: You need to know the following two locations (target directories).

1. The location / target directory of where you downloaded and unzipped the i2b2crctestplugin-win-1000.zip file (will refer to it as "CRC Tester plug-in folder")
  2. The location / target directory of your i2b2 Workbench (will refer to it as "i2b2 Workbench folder")

STEPS:

1. Go to the CRC Tester plug-in folder.
  2. There should be the following two items
    1. testfiles folder
    2. edu.harvard.i2b2.eclipse.plugins.crc.test_1.0.0.jar

3. Copy the testfiles folder to your i2b2 Workbench folder

Image Added

4. Go back to the CRC Tester plug-in folder.
  5. Copy the JAR file to the plugins folder located in your i2b2 Workbench folder.

Image Added

6. The JAR file will now appear in your plug-ins folder and is ready to use in the i2b2 Workbench.

Image Added

Add Macintosh JAR file to existing i2b2 Workbench

The following are the steps to add the JAR file to the i2b2 Workbench on the Macintosh platform.

Prerequisite: You need to know the following two locations (target directories).

1. The location / target directory of where you downloaded and unzipped the i2b2crctestplugin-mac-1000.zip file (will refer to it as "CRC Tester plug-in folder")
  2. The location / target directory of your i2b2 Workbench (will refer to it as "i2b2 Workbench folder")

STEPS:

1. Go to the CRC Tester plug-in folder.
  2. There should be the following two items
    1. testfiles folder
    2. edu.harvard.i2b2.eclipse.plugins.crc.test_1.0.0.jar

3. Copy the testfiles folder to your i2b2 Workbench folder

Image Added

4. Go back to the CRC Tester plug-in folder.
  5. Copy the JAR file to the plugins folder located in your i2b2 Workbench folder.

Image Added

6. The JAR file will now appear in your plug-ins folder and is ready to use in the i2b2 Workbench.

Image Added