Release Management
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

1. In the Release_1-7/NewInstall/Metadata/ run the ant script to create the stored procedures. 
    ant -f data_build.xml create_metadata_procedures_release_1-7  
  2. Run the stored procedures on your database. This can be done in two ways.
    1. In the Release_1-7/NewInstall/Metadata/ run the ant script to create the stored procedures. 
      1. POSTGRESQL : ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_run_total_count_postgresql
      2. ORACLE : ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_run_total_count_oracle
      3. SQL SERVER : ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_run_total_count_sqlserver   

2. Execute the RunTotalNum stored procedure on your database. This can take several hours.

1.   Example Usage:    

Oracle:            
                                          begin
                                          RUNTOTALNUM('observation_fact','i2b2demodata');
                                          end;   

Note: If you get the error as: ERROR at line 1: ORA-01031: insufficient privilege, then run the command:
                                          grant create table to (DB USER)

SQL server:              
                                          exec RUNTOTALNUM

PostgreSQL:              
                                          select RUNTOTALNUM('observation_fact','public')
                                      -- (replace 'public' by the schema name for the fact table)
                                      -- I
f using a schema other than public for metadata, you might need to run "set search_path to 'i2b2metadata','public' " first as well