Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migration of unmigrated content due to installation of a new plugin

Step 10: CRC properties: Configure CRC service account properties

In order for the CRC Cell to perform various services behind the scenes it requires a single service account be setup and defined in the properties file. This service account is the same one that is used by the Ontology Cell. Later in this document you will be setting up the service account in the PM as a user. In this stage of the CRC installation you need to define the properties for this account.

indent
Level1

1. In the crc.properties file scroll to the section called service account properties.

indent
Level1

2. Update the service account user and password for your environment.

Panel
borderColor#ccc
bgColor#ffffff
titleBGColor#E5DFEC
borderStylesolid
titleOntology service account properties

indent
Level2

edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.pm.serviceaccount.user=AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT

indent
Level2

edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.pm.serviceaccount.password=demouser

Note

When setting up the i2b2 to work in your environment we highly recommend you change the default password for the AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT. Once you have changed the password you will need to redeploy JBoss. Please see Chapter 10.5 Deployment for additional information on how to deploy the CRC cell.

Reminder: The Ontology Cell also uses the AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT, therefore you need to also make the change in the ontology.properties.

indent
Level1

3. Save your changes. You can close the file if you do not want to edit any of the optional properties defined in the next section.