Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migration of unmigrated content due to installation of a new plugin

CRC Properties Configuration

The crc.properties file contains a number of properties that need to be modified to reflect your environment. Some of these properties are used during the installation of the CRC cell while others define how the CRC will function once it is installed. For the purpose of this document we have grouped them into two categories; (1) Required Environment Properties and (2) Optional Performance Properties.

• The Required Environment Properties are those whose variables have to be modified with information that is specific to your environment. The editing of these properties is defined in the Required Environment Properties section.
  • The Optional Performance Properties are those properties that will change how the CRC performs. You can choose to edit them to your needs or to use the default settings.

Open crc.properties file

The following steps outline how to open the crc.properties file. This file will remain open as you move through the next few sections editing all the required properties.

indent
Level1

1. At the command prompt type the following:

Panel
borderColor#ccc
bgColor#ffffff
titleBGColor#DDD9C3
titleLinux Command
borderStylesolid
indent
Level2

open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.crc/etc/spring/crc.properties

Panel
borderColor#ccc
bgColor#ffffff
titleBGColor#DDD9C3
titleWindows Command
borderStylesolid
indent
Level2

YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR\i2b2\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc\etc\spring\crc.properties

EXAMPLES:

indent
Level2

Linux Command:  open /opt/i2b2/edu.harvard.i2b2.crc/etc/spring/crc.properties

indent
Level2

Windows Command:  C:\opt\i2b2\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc\etc\spring\crc.properties

indent
Level1

2. The crc.properties file will open.

indent
Level1

3. Once the file opens proceed to the next section titled Required Environment Properties / Project Management Cell Properties.