Release Management
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Because the upgrade requires loading some new content from the NewInstall, we have created an ant target to upgrade the data tables: upgrade_tables_release_1-8-0 This should be run from Upgrade/CrcData, e.g., ant f ant f data_build.xml upgrade_tables_1 81 8-0 

ACT - V4.1 Ontology

The V4.1 Ontology includes total of 19 ontologies- 3 new and 11 updated and 5 unchanged

See ENACT Version 4.1 info for installation instructions.

Metadata and CRC zip files are provided to load the latest ENACT Version-4.1 ontology into your db schema using ANT scripts.

1. Download and extract the newinstall zip package from "Download Binary Distribution" in the top section of https://www.i2b2.org/software
  2. Edit the  edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata\db.properties file to update the project properties to 'ACT' ; db.project=ACT
  3. From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_load_data.This will execute the SQL scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8NewInstall\Metadata\act\scripts\<db type> folder to create and load the metadata tables 
  4. From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\crcdata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_demodata_load_data.This will execute the SQL scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8NewInstall\crcdata\act\scripts\<db type> folder to create and load the concept_dimension 
  5.  Run the scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata \<dbtype>\scripts folder to load the Schemes, Table_access tables
  6. You can now verify the new Ontology by logging into the webclient

Additional details on the ontology are available at this link.

Info

Additional scripts are provided to load the qt_breakdown_path table for each db type in the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata<dbtype>\scripts folder.

Make sure your qt_result_type table has entries for the breakdown types that are loaded in the qt_breakdown_path table

ACT i2b2 on OMOP for Postgres database

Web client

Core-server

CORE-428   Data export Extension for i2b2 using java classes and breakdowns

CORE-448   I2b2 on OMOP- Postgres - java changes                 

CORE-447                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

i2b2 Database Changes

New Features and Improvements