Release Management
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

The V4.1 Ontology includes total of 19 ontologies - 3 new and 11 updated and 5 unchanged. 

See i2b2 Web Client InstallENACT Version 4.1 info for installation instructions.The Admin functionality is still supported through the classic web client. See i2b2 Administration Module Install for more information. In particular, pay attention to the configuration file change in 6.4 Configuration which enables an admin-only version of  the classic

Metadata and CRC zip files are provided to load the latest ENACT Version-4.1 ontology into your db schema using ANT scripts.

The CPT4 ontology table is not included with i2b2 due to AMA restrictions on redistribution of CPT code information. Contact the ACT team to get a copy if your institution is an AMA member.

ENACT V4.1 data load process

1. Download and extract the newinstall zip package from "Download Binary Distribution" in the top section of https://www.i2b2.org/software
  2. Edit the  edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata\db.properties file  to update the project properties to 'ACT' ; db.project=ACT
  3. From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_load_data.This will execute the SQL scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8NewInstall\Metadata\act\scripts\<db type> folder to create and load the metadata tables 
  4. From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\crcdata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_demodata_load_data.This will execute the SQL scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8NewInstall\crcdata\act\scripts\<db type> folder to create and load the concept_dimension table
  5. Run the scripts to load the  Schemes, Table_access and QT_breakdown tables .
  6. You can now verify the new Ontology by logging into the webclient.

ACT i2b2 on OMOP for MSSQL and Oracle databases