Jay Pedersen <email@example.com>
- What is an i2b2 ontology?
- This is what “drives” the upper-left corner of the i2b2 webclient - it represents the “building blocks” of your i2b2 query. In order to make facts or observations you wish to load into your i2b2 queryable, you must have corresponding (accounting for codes used to represent these facts or observations) entries in your ontology.
- Building blocks of an i2b2 query
- Typically based on standards
- Some commonly used standards to represent basic structured clinical patient data collected in EHRs